Cerified Master Roof Cleaner And Member Of "The Roof Cleaning Institute of America".

About Me

My photo
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
We specialize in Non pressure Roof Cleaning/Washing for Tile/Shingle Roofs,Driveways,Walkways,Pavers etc. We also Clean Exteriors of Homes/Buisinesses/Commercial Bldgs using a Soft Wash Cleaning Method. 727-543-3276 http://www.aspc.us Saint Petersburg Florida, Palm Harbor, Feather Sound, Safety Harbor, Clearwater, Countryside, Oldsmar,East lake Woodlads, Tarpon Springs, Largo,Seminole FL, Dunedin, Belleair, Belleair Beach, Indian Rocks, Indian Rocks Beach, Madeira Beach and Treasure Island. We also Provide Tile/ Shingle Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing in Hillsborough County and Manatee County as well. Looking for the Highest Quality and Dependability? Call Us Today! Licenced and Insured for your protection and as Always, Estimates are FREE- 727-543-3276

Followers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Roof Cleaning In Safety Harbor Florida

We had this Flat tile Roof to Clean yesterday in Safety Harbor Florida for a woman who got a letter from her Homeowner Association. She is also selling the house and cleaning the Roof and the Concrete Driveway and Sidewalks really helped improve the curb appeal. Hopfully Cleaning the Tile Roof and concrete will help her get it sold quicker. I was short on help yesterday so I had my wife helping me to do the the ground work. I swear she can run circles around me sometimes.

__________________All Surface Pressure Cleaning Inc.Non Pressure Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing in Pinellas County Florida. 727-543-3276aspc.usallsurfacepressurecleaning.comhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OWnfV9NuEohttp://www.merchantcircle.com/business/All.Surface.Pressure.Cleaning.Inc..727-543-3276?utm_medium=phone&utm_source=codehttp://wwwaspc.blogspot.com/Roof Cleaning, Tile, Shingle, Pressure Washing, Pressure Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning, House Washing, Pinellas County, Tampa Bay Florida

9 comments:

  1. Yes sometimes for the house to sell one needs to check all the aspects of the house.With home inspectors coming these days to check the house it is not an easy way through.

    New York Mold inspections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. I couldn't agree more. One of the most comforting thing as a Home buyer is knowing that their Tile or Shingle Roof is in good condition which they know all to well by the inspection reports. As long as the Roof passes inspection the added curb appeal is an added bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. best way to clean concrete driveway without a pressure cleaner?
    los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, this a great help. brief description for submission thanks.
    städfirma malmö

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative site and article, i must bookmark it and keep posting interesting articles.
    gutter cleaning machine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I really appreciate all the great content you have here. I am glad I cam across it!
    Building burn demo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must express my appreciation to this writer just for rescuing me from this issue. Because of exploring throughout the world-wide-web and getting tips which are not beneficial, I was thinking my life was well over. Living without the approaches to the problems you have resolved by way of your good posting is a crucial case, and those which could have in a negative way damaged my entire career if I hadn't noticed your blog. Your actual natural talent and kindness in dealing with almost everything was very useful. I am not sure what I would have done if I had not discovered such a point like this. I can also now relish my future. Thank you so much for your expert and effective guide. I will not think twice to recommend your web page to anyone who would need tips about this problem. Paver stripping Tampa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Positive site, where did u come up with the info on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to discover what additional posts you include.Roof pressure cleaning

    ReplyDelete